Our aims when we teach Spanish
Here is a list of some of our aims when we teach Spanish to children in our lessons:
- To increase children´s understanding of the way Spanish works.
- We try to encourage positive attitudes to the learning of Spanish.
- To transmit a sympathetic approach to the Spanish culture and to some other cultures.
- To develop children´s ability to speak, to listen, to write and to read with confidence.
- To promote the social development of the child by playing and working co-operatively.
- To experience success and gain enhanced self-esteem with the language.
- We always encourage positive attitudes to the learning of the modern foreign language (Spanish).
Those are some of our aims we hope to answer a question received from one of the parents recently received.
Did you find in our Spanish Tuition what you was looking for? (Spanish info)