We can help you with your Spanish!
GCSE Spanish help
So if you need some help with your Spanish GCSE, have a look our main site below
Spanish Lessons Manchester
On the other hand if you are an A level student you must have a good Spanish background however, remember that getting good predicted and actual grades at AS Level and A2 Level is crucial. Putting in the effort now can greatly improve your chances of getting offers from top Universities such as Oxford and Cambridge.
School-e Ltd Logo
You can listen this free track as many times as you like altought think in your exam you will not be able to do this. However this will be a good practise for you. Try to see if you can catch all the members of the family, their names and what kind of things do/don´t like to eat.
This below can help you. There are seven members in this familiy and those are the clues.
1. He loves to fish and he eats only the food he fishes.
2. Only eats salads.
3. Drinks something really white.
4. Eats unhealthy food
5. He doesn´t like her diet.
6. Loves Spanish food but doesn´t like vegetarian food.
7. Eats fish and prawns.
If you want to practice a bit more why don´t you try to make the transcript of this audio. You can show later this to your teacher to make sure you wrote it down correctly.
Listen this audio once again:
la familia y su comida
Did you find in our Spanish GCSE Activity what you was looking for? (Spanish info)
Remember if you need extra support with your GCSE Spanish course don´t leave it for the last minute!
The idea really is that the children in your class ask you for the presents that are interested. So for instance imagine Ruby would like some new shoes for his mum. Then you can write it down on the board “Zapatos Nuevos” Like that the children are more likely to remember some words.
Keep some sort of order and make two columns (One in English and the other in Spanish) so even that you will probably get ask twice the word is on the board.
Please remember this activity is in connection with a Father Christmas letter that you can download or view by following the link.
Here are some of the words some children asked:
Un perro A dog
Un gato A cat
Un coche A car
Una bicicleta A bike
Un patinete A scooter
Some chocolates Unos chocolates
Some books Unos libros
A ring Un anillo
A tablet Una tableta
Some earring Unos pendientes
A mobile Un móvil
A doll Una muñeca
Here are some samples however if you are a Spanish teacher this activity will be a really good test for you.
Nowadays you can find great useful tools in the internet or in your apps that can help you.
Did you find in our Spanish Lesson what you was looking for? (Spanish info)
You can listen ten Spanish Animals. You can try with the children in your class if you wish. Let´s see if they can manage to write the names down in a paper or in a mini board.
You can do this activity if you have seen the animals before. Don´t do this activity if you have not introduce the animals at all in your class.
You can try this with years 3 up to Years 6.
Animals are as follow:
1. El perro
3. El pato
8. La tortuga
Familias / Families – Second Part
- Revise ¡Buenos días! and ¡Hola! Children who know a greeting in another language can greet the class.
Main Spanish activities:
- We are now going to listen at least twice some of the family words to see which ones children can identify words are (mama, papá, mami, papi, el padre, la madre, el abuelo, la abuela, el hermano, la hermana, el niño, la niña, el bebé).
- Now we are going to play an easy dialogue between a family- dad, mum brother and sister are the participants. Can the children understand which are they and their names and who are they.
- We are going to complete the activity on the board, can the children identify most of the family members? Can the children identify the correct gender and put the word in the right column?
- Now it is time to play the phonic words and ask the children if they can they find any word which is not on the activity but is in the tape. Such as niño, niña and bebé.
In this lesson children should learn:
- To recognise some familiar words in written form.
- To recognise question forms.
- To imitate pronunciation.
- To play games to help remember.
The objectives of this lesson are:
- Understand the meaning of mi madre,mi padre, mi hermana, mi hermano
- Understand the meaning of “¿quién es? Es …
- Begin to use the structure Ésta es mi hermana, etc
Spanish Tuition in Manchester
© School-e Ltd