General Games – Come and Play with Pipo
From all the scenes you will be able to access and play a series of general games which appear on the lower part of your screen. The vocabulary which will be practice in each one will depend on the scene where the child is playing.
In this section there are five games:
- Colouring: the children will be able to practice the colours and at the same time get used to use the mouse.
- The boat: the children will be able to count up to 10 identifying objects.
- The airplanes: the children will be able to practice spelling and reading while they are learning new vocabulary.
- The train: the children will be able to type and spell the letters of the word.
- The trucks: the children will be able to identify the words.
Keep following the next blogs and you will find out a bit more about the games we have just mentioned above.
You can enjoy Spanish lessons with Come to play with Pipo (Spanish info)