Spanish Lessons for Businesses Manchester
School-e Ltd offers New Spanish courses for companies within a 15 miles radius from Altrincham, aimed at developing the professionals' ability to understand, speak, read and write in Spanish.
We can offer you:
- Reliable and qualified teachers to a degree level in different specialties.
- Experienced teachers with accredited courses from the Instituto Cervantes.
- Competitive Prices.
- Don´t need to buy any books we provide the materials to use during the course.
- Good atmosphere in the classes.
- With superb teachers that will make you speak Spanish from lesson 1.
- We can provide any level to suit your needs. (Elementary, Intermediate or Advanced)
- We teach at your premises to deliver the lessons so you don´t waste any time.
- Lesson vocabulary tailored to meet your area of business.
We think some of these courses could be interesting for some
of your employees if you are thinking in the near future to
deal with Spanish or South American companies or you are already
dealing with them. To find out more, drop us an email
or hit the big book now button below and we'll be in touch!
Terms and Conditions for Business Lessons
Before you book with us please remember you are advised to read and understand these conditions. We do recommend you print and a keep these terms for your records because they affect your rights and liabilities.
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of School-e Ltd, Registered in England, Company No 7562809 (Language provider & Educational distributor)
- We will not accept any alcohol, any sort of drugs or smoking in the class or during the lessons. If the teacher suspects of any thing like that you will be asked to leave the premises.
- We must behave in a civil manner during the Spanish lessons.
- If you miss a class you can not make it up and no refund will be given.
- If the private lessons are taking place in your house our teacher will wait 10 minutes and will try to get in touch with you during that time. No refund will be given if we can´t provide theSpanish lesson.
- Only in exceptional medical circumstances if you can’t attend to one of the courses you have already paid and booked we will offer an alternative course to you if this is available at a later time or can be re-arrange at a later time however we are not bound to do this and we will not enter in discussions.
- Full fees must be paid prior to the specific program's start date.
- Money refunds will be within 15 days. (Usually are 2 days since bank details are given.)
- School-e Ltd is not responsible for illnesses, accidents, injuries or loss of properties at our classes.
- If for any circumstance we can’t provide a lesson we will suggest some alternatives to you however don’t worry we will refund the money if we can’t really arrive at any agreement. (No extra charge will be applied)
Please note, that in addition for group courses:
- School-e Ltd reserves the right to modify or cancel any group course if it does not have the minimum number of students to be formed at a particular level or time. Upon paying the course state in your first option, the student accepts all of the terms and conditions outlined.
- We should try to be on time avoiding disturbing the rest of the group.
- If for any circumstance we can’t provide a course we will suggest some alternatives to you however don’t worry we will refund the money if we can’t really arrive at any agreement. (No extra charge will be applied)